A Step-by-Step Guide to Lisa’s Rosy Holiday Glam
Understated but none lacking in festive cheer, Lisa's look one that's easy to pull off even if you were a makeup amateur.| December 7, 2020
From filling in her cat-eye with sequins to sporting a glitter red lip to toying with bold coloured eyeliner, Blackpink’s Lisa has lent us endless inspiration in the makeup department. Back in October, when she officially joined MAC Cosmetics as a global ambassador and the first-ever female K-pop star to have ever done so, it was a long time coming. The youngest of the four members has never been one to shy away from expressing herself through makeup. Lisa’s approach to makeup has long been in tandem with everything MAC Cosmetics stands for. And the partnership – a match made in makeup heaven.
In the past, we’ve had to guess and tell what went into Lisa’s eye-catchy looks and recreate them as we best possibly could. But thankfully, the guessing games have drawn to an end. Courtesy of MAC Cosmetics, we now have the manual to Lisa’s glam at our fingertips – down to her favourite lipstick shade.
Just in time for the holidays, we breakdown the rosy, shimmery look that the K-pop starlet sports in the cosmetic giant’s holiday campaign.
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
1. Even out skin tone with Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 for an immaculate matte finish that won’t budge or smudge.
2. Use shades Ride My Slay and Catch My Snowdrift from the limited-edition Rocket To FameEye Shadow x 12 Palette to create the shape of wings.
3. Line upper lash lines and inner corner with Brushstroke 24-Hour Liner in Brushblack.
6. Swipe on Powder Kiss Liquid Lipcolour in Mull It Over for a long-lasting lippie throughout the night (and underneath your face mask). P.S. It’s Lisa’s go-to hue.
7. Finally get a holiday glow by dusting the cheekbones and bridge of your nose with Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Show Gold.
What To Read Next: Beauty Wars: Shimmery Eyeshadow Palettes that Aren’t Just for the Holiday Season, Conversations: The ABCs of Feminine Care with Two Lips’ Cynthia Chua and What Exactly Is Skin Resurfacing? | Cover Image: MAC Cosmetics.