[CLOSED] KULALA Holidays Part I: Win NET-A-PORTER Gift Cards Worth $1000
Our first giveaway is here and it is MA-JOR. It's time to check out your shopping cart because we're giving away FOUR sets of gift cards!| December 3, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS to our winners @jroephinnn, @min_xuan, @denisetws and @liviachrestella! We will be sending you an email very soon, so keep a look out for it!
We have three words: ARE YOU READY? Because we’re curing tomorrow’s Monday Blues before they even have the chance to happen with our first giveaway for KULALA Holidays. Today, we’re giving away gift cards from Net-a-Porter! Told you we had big gifts lined up, didn’t we?
To kickoff December, we’re partnering with Net-a-Porter to give away FOUR sets of shopping gift cards to FOUR readers. It’s time to check that pair of shoes or that bag or that party dress out of the cart with a little help from us. Perhaps Chloé’s street style-approved Nile bag? Or this open-neck lace-up sweater from Self-Portrait? Or, perhaps this pair of architectural velvet pumps from Tory Burch? So many options, so many decisions to make. Here’s what you stand to win:
– US$1000 worth of gift cards for one reader
– US$400 worth of gift cards for two readers
– US$200 gift card for one reader
That’s four winners we’re looking for, more love to share. To stand a chance to win, simply do the following:
2. Next, follow us on Instagram.
3. Be sure to follow us on Facebook too.
4. Finally, leave a comment in our comment section below. Be sure to include your email address and Instagram handle so we know how to reach out to you. This part is important! (Note: You must be based or have a local address in Singapore to qualify for the giveaway.)
Once you’ve done all FOUR steps, you’re in! The Net-a-Porter giveaway ends on 10 December, 2017 at 11:59 PM. We will announce the winners thereafter, so keep an eye on your inbox – you may be one of them. Don’t worry if you don’t score this one as we still have many incredible giveaways coming your way. Thank you to our partner Net-a-Porter for these major gifts!
What To Read Next: The Season’s Most-Wanted Bags Don’t Have A Type, These Dresses Are 100% Shine, 0% Tacky and Double Coating Makes So Much Sense – Here Are Six Ways To Do It | Cover Image: Natalyn Chan